Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the official website of PT AQ Business Consulting Indonesia
Before using or accessing the Services available at www.aqi.co.id, you are required to read the Terms & Conditions set forth below.
By accessing and/or using the website www.aqi.co.id, the user is deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to all contents in the Terms & Conditions. If the user does not agree to one, some, or the entire contents of the Terms & Conditions, then the user is not recommended to use the Service at www.aqi.co.id.
Terms and conditions can be changed or updated at any time without prior notice. Changes to the terms and conditions will take effect immediately after they are posted on the site www.aqi.co.id.
1. Site Usage Conditions
When visiting and using website www.aqi.co.id, including every feature and service, Each User is required to comply with the following Site User provisions:
- Services are only intended for access and use by individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years old. By accessing or using the Service, you warrant and certify that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and with full authority, rights, and capacity to enter into this agreement and comply with all terms and conditions. If you are not yet eighteen (18) years old, you are not recommended to access and use the Service.
- Users are not allowed to reproduce, distribute, display, sell, rent, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or exploit sites www.aqi.co.id.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
PT. AQ Business Consulting Indonesia acts as the sole owner or legal holder of the site and content on the website www.aqi.co.id. All content contained on the website www.aqi.co.id includes intellectual property rights protected by copyright laws and other laws protecting intellectual property that apply worldwide, including all software ownership, the name aqi.co.id, icons, and logos are registered trademarks that are protected by law, so it is strictly forbidden to use, change, or put the above-mentioned brands for personal use and to describe www.aqi.co.id.
3. Prohibited Uses
By accessing the site www.aqi.co.id, you agree to use the Service only for legitimate purposes in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. You may not use the Service for the following purposes:
- Conducting acts that violate applicable national and international laws or regulations in any way;
- Committing acts with the aim of exploiting, harming, or trying to harm minors in any way, or by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation;
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity;
- To engage in other behavior that limits or inhibits anyone from using the Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend the Company or users of the Service;
In addition, you also agree not to:
- Use the Service in any way that can disable, overburden, damage or disrupt the Service or interfere with the use of the Service by other parties;
- Use robots, spiders or other automated devices, processes or ways to access the Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any material on the Service;
- se any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use hardware and software that can interfere with the work of the Service;
- Placing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other dangerous material;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Service, disrupt, destroy or disrupt any part of the Service such as the server where the Service is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Service;
- Attack the Service system in any way;
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Services.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on www.aqi.co.id infringes the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are the copyright owner or authorized in the name of one of these, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to [email protected], with the subject: “Copyright Infringement” and included in your claim, a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under the “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims”
You may be responsible for damages (including attorneys’ fees and costs) for misrepresentations or claims in bad faith about infringement of any Content found on and/or through the Service with your copyright.
6. DMCA Notification and Procedure for Claims of Copyright Infringement
You may submit notifications under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) via email to [email protected] with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature from a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner copyright interests;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (that is, the address of the webpage) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- Identify the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is being infringed is located;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Your statement that you have a good faith belief that disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- Your statement that the information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
7. Error Reporting and Feedback
You can provide us either directly at [email protected] or through third-party sites and tools with information and feedback about errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and matters other matters relating to our Services (“Feedback”).
You acknowledge and agree that:
- You will not retain, acquire or assert intellectual property rights or other rights, title or interests in or to the Feedback;
- The company might have developed an idea similar to the Feedback;
- Feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information from you or any third party, and the
- The company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback. In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
8. Links to Other Web Sites
Our service may contain links to websites or third-party services that are not owned or controlled by www.aqi.co.id.
We have no control over and are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. We do not guarantee offers from these entities/individuals or their websites.
9. Applicable Law
This provision will be regulated and interpreted in accordance with Indonesian law, which governs the law applicable to the agreement without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce the rights or conditions of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid or cannot be enforced by a court, other provisions of these Conditions will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Services and replace the previous agreements that we may have.
10. Changes to Services
We reserve the right to withdraw or change our Services, and any Services or materials we provide through the Services, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be responsible if for any reason all or part of the Service is not available at any time. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Service, or all Services, for users, including registered users.
11. Changes to Terms and Conditions
We can change the Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
If you continue to use the Platform after the revised Terms is posted, it means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page often so that you are aware of any changes because it binds you.
By continuing to access or use our Services after the revision takes effect, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer permitted to use the Service.
12. Contact Us
Please send your responses, comments, requests for technical support via email: [email protected]