.Net Developer: Junior-Level, Middle-Level, Senior-Level.
- Create project plans and estimate the level of effort in hours to complete each task.
- Enhance systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action.
- Plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Prepare test based applications for various .Net applications and fully test all modifications in a development environment.
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Collaborating with project managers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as clients required.
- Provide programmatic solutions to solve problems or new feature requests.
- 3 years of development experience with .NET (preferablt C#, ASP.NET, and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture).
- Proven work experience as a Web-Based Application Developer
- Proficient in at least one of the .NET languages (preferablt C#.NET and .NET Core) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with the .NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Passion for technology and knowledge.
- Preferred: Automated Build, Deployment and Unit Testing technologies, Digital Signature technology, and .NET Core.