- Setup new ads accounts.
- Create, categorize and refine keyword lists.
- Implement bidding strategies.
- Monitor, revise, and optimize ad text and image.
- Analyze and assess and optimize campaigns based on performance.
- Provide recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
- Communicate regularly with Account Managers and internal on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, and performance reporting via email and calls.
- Prepare and present updated metrics and account status on client calls and in reporting notes.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/Business/Communication (preferably in Advertising).
- Having at least 1-2 years experiences as an Ads Specialist.
- Have a good understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and innovative.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking.
- Able to perform spreadsheets-based formula to translate campaign data to actionable insight.
- Having Google and Facebook ads certificate is a plus.
- Having skill on Conversion Rate Optimization: A/B Test, Multivariate testing, Funneling is a plus.
- Having skill on Email Marketing is a plus.
- Having skill on Search Engine Optimization is a plus.
- Required Skill: Facebook ads, Google ads, Google SEM, Other Paid Ads Channels.
- Willing to be placed at Yogyakarta/Jakarta.
Back To Top